INFOR365 BECOMES INFOR XTREME SUPPORT.
In January 2012, the new Infor Xtreme Support portal was introduced. The Xtreme Support portal is Infor support’s new customer portal that provides many new functions and features to help support you and the Infor software users across your company.
Infor’s new Support Software distribution policy requires that the SunSystems customer, who is licensed to use the SunSystems Financials software, must log on to Infor’s Support portal to download and retrieve new software versions, upgrades, fixes, patches and all other software issued by Infor as part of Support (collectively “Support Software”).
The policy which is effective immediately, states that Support Software shall be provided by Infor directly to all customers. Partners shall not provide Support Software directly to customers. Support Software may be in the form of a new software version, an individual patch/fix or a collection of fixes, or other form, as Infor determines in its sole discretion.
Please note the following points from the new policy:
1. Support Software will only be made available to a customer with a current, valid support agreement.
2. Support Software will be made available for download by Support customers via the Infor Support portal .
3. Infor Support customers currently supported by an Infor Channel Partner will be entitled to access the Infor Support portal to request and download available Support Software.’
We have attached a FAQ pdf which will assist in any queries you may have and we are also available to resolve any concerns that may arise.
Some of the key features on the new portal include:
- Faster incident reporting: Simplified through the use of an entry template in-context search that suggests relevant Knowledge Base articles as you’re entering the incident.
- Support for additional browsers: Supports Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome.
- Updated consumer grade user interface: New navigation features enable you to quickly find relevant information
- Improved Knowledge Base: Enhanced content and fast search engine return quick results.
- New support apps: Provide the ability to customize and personalize the information for your Infor products—sorting, viewing, and defaulting to the information that is most relevant to you.
- The introduction of the ION Support Assistant: Updates environmental details within the portal to help our support engineers resolve your incidents faster.
Since January, we have been running the Infor Xtreme Support Portal in parallel with the Infor365 portal to allow you time to become comfortable with the new site, but it’s now time to decommission Infor365. Effective April 29, 2012, the Infor365 Support portal will no longer be available for use.
If you have not yet begun to use the Xtreme Support portal you should begin to do so now. Your existing Infor365 ID will allow you access to the new portal, which is located at http://www.inforxtreme.com/allogin/allogin.aspx. If you are a new user, please click the link to “Register” from the login page and complete the form.
If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Maraj at email@example.com or on 1 (868) 623 3829.